The goal of the resources section here at StrategicTwistMarketing.com is to present you with information that educates you on strategies, Trends, Tips, and other relevant content that you can apply to get more clients using reputation and video marketing.
If You’re Experiencing The Following This Section Is For You
Not capturing and displaying all the positive reviews from your clients
Don’t know how to combat your bad reviews
Has very few of your client’s 5-star testimonials out on the web
Spending hundreds or thousands on video SEO that no longer works
Videos are not ranking in the search engines
Videos are getting little to no views
- According to a survey performed by Nielsen Global in 2011: 70% Trust Opinions Posted Online
- Consumers look up an average of 10 Reviews on a company before making a decision
- 70% of consumers Trust a business with a minimum of 6-10 Reviews
- According to BrightLocal.com 72% of buyers trust reviews as much as personal recommendations
- According to Economists at the University of California, Positive Yelp Ratings Can Boost a Restaurant’s Nightly Reservations by 19%
- 87% of your potential customers that are referred to your business will go online to research you and look for reviews before deciding whether or not to call you
- 96% of consumers find videos helpful when making purchase decisions online
- 58% of consumers consider that produce video content to be more trustworthy
- 71% of consumers say that videos leave a positive impression of the company
- 77% of consumers consider companies that create online video as more engaged with consumers
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Mobile makes up almost 40% of YouTube’s global watch time
- YouTube is available on hundreds of millions of devices
Whether any of us like it or not, Reputation and Video Marketing are the new Online Currency, which can’t be ignored.
Trends are unstopable like tidal waves, so instead of going against it, ride it like a surfer.
The small local businesses that take full advantage of building a 5-Star Reputation will dominate their competition and those that don’t will loose thousands of dollars and market share.